I read it, and I was overwhelmed to think about how true the words have been for me. Back then, words like these were all I had to cling to. But through it all, He has proven Himself more than sufficient in my life.
And still, I cling.
If you are going through a hard time, I pray this speaks to you. I pray He overwhelms you with His goodness today.
When you are the neediest,
He is the Most Sufficient.
When you are completely helpless,
He is the Most Helpful.
When you feel totally dependent,
He is Absolutely Dependable.
When you are the weakest,
He is the Most Able.
When you are the most alone,
He is intimately present.
When you feel you are the least,
He is the Greatest.
When you feel the most useless,
He is preparing you.
When it is the darkest,
He is the only Light you need.
When you feel the least secure,
He is your Rock and Fortress.
When you are the most humble,
He is the Most Gracious.
"Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, unto Him be glory ...." Ephesians 3:20-21, KJV
Amen.















9 comments:
Oh Amy! What powerful words. Thank you for sharing this.
I also want to thank you for the follow! I am following you, snagged your button, and am following via email.
Bless you!
Beth
http://mydestinysharinghope.com/
Thank you so much, Beth ... glad we found each other!!
What a wise Mom you have!
Yes ... very wise.
That is definitely a keeper! At some point in our lives we need to be reminded "He is" when "we are not".
Beautiful!
Thank you, Denise! Although ... I can't take credit for writing it, and I don't know how to cite card companies. Haha! But the point is, the words are true.
Yes and Amen..I was sent here by Karen of Places in my Heart...what great encouraging words.
Thank for these words this morning. How they must have blessed you during that season in your life, and how they continue to bless you now!
Janette and Barbie ... thank you for our kind words, and thank you for stopping by!
Post a Comment