home about faith links contact me

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Taking a little break, and then a new website:)

And when I get back, it'll be on a new site. I'm moving from Blogger to Wordpress, so if you subscribe to my posts, please please please please please check back and resubscribe in just a few days. I don't want to lose you!

My domain will still be makemeamary.com. I'll miss being here, but I have some work I'm finishing up for a class, so this is a necessary break. I hope to see you back in just a few days on my new site. :)

Blessings!

8 comments:

Rich Shields said...

Interesting, I made the switch to Wordpress about 18 months ago. Very happy with it.

Hope your transition goes well.

Brandy said...

I agree. My husband set me up with a website and wordpress. If you ever need anything, he does websites and SEO. His site is warehousingandfulfillment.com

Brandy said...

He wanted to make sure I told you that he didnt do my website! LOL. Its a free template, but I cant do much with that free template :( Maybe he will build me one for Chirstmas!

Barbie said...

I am so excited. Moving to Word Press was the best thing I've done for blogging so far. I cannot wait to see the new design.

Salleboeuf said...

good luck and hurry back

Gloria said...

So exciting. I use wordpress and have enjoyed it but it is all I have used since stating blogging.

Can't wait to see your new look and yes we will subscribe.

Will be waiting : )

StefanieYoungBrown said...

You'll LOVE WP! Looking forward to your new site!

Doris said...

Been wanting to research Wordpress myself. Would love to hear your experience, get some tips maybe?